Saturday, October 31, 2009

Winter Wonderland Necklace - USD29/ SGD39






















~~** Winter Wonderland **~~


Christmas is coming! My happiest time of the year. Lots of joy, sharing and celebrating... and the weather turns cooler here(oh yes, this is the best part, since Singapore is soooo hot!). I hope one day I can spend my Christmas in a country with snow. =)

This necklace is created with the spirit of joy and winter white in mind. I used swarovski round square indicolite crystal, blue fiery moonstone, crystal teardrop, czech beads and seed beads. All woven on a filigree and covered with another. The necklace cord is made of suede.

Focal measures about 1.3 inches long and 1 inch wide. Necklace about 7.5 inch each side and can be further extended by 2 inches. Click on the photos for enlarged view.

No comments :