Monday, January 26, 2009

SOLD - Garden Fiesta Bracelet - Was USD42.50, Now USD38/ SGD55

Garden Fiesta

Garden Fiesta handshot

*** From the Foral Filigree Series ***

Also available on my etsy shop and artfire studio. Please check any of these sites if you need more photos. =)

Feels like wearing a garland of flowers round your wrist! =) I love this piece!

This lovely bracelet is made with lots of love - Japanese glass cabochon, rose clays, crystals and seed beads woven onto a metal filigree. The back is covered by another filigree so your skin will not be pricked by the string ends. I added crystal rounds, pink opals and more seed beads for the rest of the bracelet.

Measures about 7 inches long and can be further extended. If you need this babe to be of a certain length, feel free to let me know. Alteration is free.

Thanks for dropping by and sharing my happiness in completing this pretty little thing. ^_^


************ SOLD ********************

No comments :