Thursday, October 2, 2008

SOLD -- Winter Sonata Necklace - Now USD46/ SGD66; Was USD52/ SGD75



**~~ SALE - Winter Sonata Filigree Necklace ~~**  

The focal is made up of 3 filigrees, I weaved them one by one together and added an amazonite stone in the middle. Then I added small little crystal bicones and milky white seed beads to these filigrees. There is a beautiful baroque swarovski crystal at the end of the focal to bring out the elegance of this lovely necklace. Little beautiful marcasites and crystal pearls adorned the entire piece -- so feminine and delicate!

Measures 7 inches each side (excluding the focal) from tip to tip of the chain. Extendable. If you need this necklace to be of a specific length, please feel free to let me know.

Check out my blog shop for other lovely filigree pieces! =) This piece can also be found at my Orangetree Etsy Shop.

Thanks for dropping by.
******** SOLD **********

1 comment :

vmcdesigns.nl said...

So far I have seen a lot of filigree work in "Japanese" style, never I have seen 3 parts put together to make it look like 1.

I specialy love this one, I'm not sure why but I think it's gorgeous!!!!